Monday, July 31, 2006

 

THE FIRST WEEK

Week one is complete and approximately 2 pounds were lost – a good start. This past week, to help me along on my weight loss, I stopped eating snacks at work. A task that was as difficult as I anticipated.

Judy (my enabling secretary) stocks her candy bowl daily with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey Bars, and other goodies. I once read a statistic that the person in the office with a candy bowl on their desk gets higher then normal raises. If that is the case Judy is likely rich.

In addition, I planned to get the running shoes out again. This happened once last week. The 90+ degree temperatures stifled any attempt at running. I did though get in a game of golf and 2 hour walk on Saturday morning. Both were ridiculously hot.

This week I plan the same as the last -with a few more attempts at aerobic exercise.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?