Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

THE OTHERS


At our family reunion, this past weekend, my father attempted to recruit as many family members as possible to join in on our goal to become Normal Weight. To protect the inocent, I do not plan to call them out by name - they all had varying levels of needed weight loss. There are now a total of 6 of us family members in this challenge. I will try to keep track of their losses as well and point out any victories in the battle of the bulge. For added incentive there has been a wager made of $50 per person to acheive our goal of being Normal Weight.

To the right is a picture of my family from this weekend. The three men are all participants. From left to right: myself, my father and my uncle

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?