Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

PURPOSE

The purpose of this BLOG is to document the weight loss progress as my father, uncle and I as we attempt to obtain our "Normal BMI". This has been a challenge from my father and uncle as we are all within a few pounds of being obese. We all are attempting to achieve this same goal (normal BMI) by June of next year (2007). I personally need to loose nearly 40 lbs. That makes the challenge 40 lbs in 40 weeks hence the name of the blog. I hope to talk about what is working and what is not working and plot the progress of our work

Comments:
I am so happy that the 3 of you are trying to do this. I only wish that I had waited a year and then I could also take part. OK maybe not ;-) good luck all of you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?