Monday, August 28, 2006

 

10 POUNDS COMPLETE (WEEK 5)

I hit the 10 pound milestone midweek this past week. It felt great to make it this far and made the goal of 40 pounds seem actually possible. I am still tracking to loose the weight well before next June.

Some things have not gotten easier especially not eating candy at work. I still want a piece every time I walk by – but thankfully I have resisted for 35 days now. I asked Judy, or secretary, to slap my hands if I ever go for some – she said I must have willpower. That’s easy for her to say she is well into the normal range. All in all things are still going well and the 10 pound mark seemed to keep me going.

Looking at my weight loss chart I am amazed at how linear my loss has been. I expected many more ups and downs. We still have Halloween, Thanks Giving and all the winter holidays to come and it will be interesting to see what effect they will have.

Comments:
Dude, where's the update? I'm a little disappointed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?