Monday, August 14, 2006

 

WEEK THREE CALORIE COUNTING



I counted calories this week for the first time. I figured that I needed to be below 2000 net calories (food calories – exercise calories) to continue to loose weight. I averaged 1835 Calories. I found that I could keep my calories to that level easily if I paid attention – but with out close attention the calories just added up. I think it was helpful to put numbers on the foods that I am eating, and I plan to do it periodically.

I continue to loose weight this week with a total of 2.5 pounds lost this past week. To date that makes approximately 7 pounds lost. I did not make my exercise goal. So this week that is going to be what I concentrate on I would like to put in at least 9 miles of running. I still feel hungry often – but I am happy with the results

Comments:
Go Rob! I'm rooting for you. I'm even doing my best to ignore the spelling mistakes on your blog. It's been difficult, but not quite as difficult as dieting.
 
I can't wait for the basketball entry. Beeb, you were a swatting machine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?