Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

WEEK 8 BAPTISM WEEKEND


This past weekend our little girl alley was baptized. This was a difficult diet weekend full of many celebrations with family and friends. I must say I overindulged some. We had a large meal Saturday and Sunday at the house, and Friday night we went to one of my favorite restaurants Famous Dave’s. I am sure that I exceeded my daily requirement of calories each of these days.

Thankfully, when the weekend was over – the damage was minimal. I had only gained ½ of pound – and it was well worth it. This morning when I weighed myself I was 205lbs still in the overweight group, but now down 18lbs from my max. I think that this proves that even if you momentarily trip and fall – if you get back up you will be able to keep going down the right path.

I am still surprised at how big I am even with the weight loss. I still have a pretty big belly on me. I am hoping that will be gone be the time this is all over. I added a picture that was taken while surfing last winter while in Hawaii. At that time, I was really surprised at how big I looked. Now I am starting to realize just how large obese is. Maybe, after the weight loss is done and I am maintaining a Healthy weight. I will have to go back to Hawaii and take another set of surfing pictures.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?