Sunday, March 18, 2007

 

Update

I decided to update Rob's blog as a guest blogger. I wanted to make sure everyone knew Rob's still on track and hasn't fallen off the wagon.

Here's Rob in Aruba during a break on our Jeep excursion. I guess you can call this the "after" picture, after losing 40 pounds. Even on our trip and all the cruise food, Rob has been able to maintain his weight.

This week while we were doing his errands - he donated all his "big" clothes to Goodwill. I thought I would spare you all the picture of him in the big pants, falling off after the weight loss.

I am pretty proud of him and impressed he could loose that much weight with diet alone.

I'll bug him to update this occasionally. Maybe we can take another picture when I have the big pregnant belly - just to prove he didn't gain the weight back with my second pregnancy.

- Beth

Comments:
Great, I have been looking for an update. Good job Robert.
 
Attaboy, Beeb. Are you wearing a headband? Pat Benatar rocks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?