Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

184 Pounds


This week I tipped the scale for the first time at 184 pounds (MY Goal Weight). I bounced up and down to the weight a few times – So I know I am not out of the woods yet. The weight loss is now noticeable – my favorite pair of shorts literally will fall to the ground without a belt. My winter coat is now ridiculously large. So it is time to do some cloths shopping.

I am hoping to drop below 180 lbs so that I have a little but of a buffer on being in the Over Weight range of the BMI. Hopefully, my motivation will continue, as I know it would still be easy to slip back into bad eating habits.

Comments:
I typically bounce between 180 and 190 - so you're down in my range now. Congrats Rob.

BJF
 
Congrats Beeb. However, how many cloths are you planning on buying? I didn't even know that you sew. Why not just buy clothes and get rid of the middle man?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?